To meet the demands of food & drink retailers, restricted delivery time-windows are often the norm and the need for accurate deliveries and control of returned goods are critical in minimising shrinkage and speeding up the payment process for deliveries.
Here are some of the TranSend system features used by our food and drinks clients:
- Integrated route optimisation and electronic proof of delivery (ePOD)
- Cash collection handling
- Asset management of delivery cages
- Handling of delivery assets – e.g. keys required for delivery to certain sites
- Tracking to SKU level, handling different units of measure
- Driver prompts specific to drop and to individual items at each drop, e.g. temperature-controlled items
- Returns handling – non-deliveries and collections
- Load validation before leaving the depot.
Our food and drink clients include:
Penta Foods, an Indian food manufacturer and distributor to restaurants and specialist food outlets with 2 UK depots.
Brindisa Foods, who deliver fine Spanish food to the UK market from their London base .
Harveys Brewery, deliver to their 47 pubs and free trade premises in London and the South East.
Hildon Water, deliver their natural spring water to their prestigious client base.
Hendersons Foodservice supply Spar stores in Ireland.
Palmer and Harvey, the UK’s number one delivered wholesaler serving multiple, convenience, forecourt and CTN retail outlets.