The Delivery Assets module will allow an organisation to record and monitor the inventory of any assets (pallets, cages & kegs) that are used within their delivery process.
- At each delivery point the driver can scan or record the number of delivery assets, by type, that have been delivered and collected.
- Once the driver returns to the depot, the total number of assets collected are confirmed using the ePOD app.
- The real-time delivery asset inventory at each customer and depot is reported within TranSend.
- In addition to reporting asset balances at the customer level, asset balance reporting can be at the user-definable customer group or ‘royalty group’ level.
- The system also caters for inter-depot transfers of assets to ensure balances remain accurate.
TranSend ePOD in Action
Palmer and Harvey manage roll cage assets.