To handle the complex requirements of waste management operations, TranSend integrated PDA and back office system is designed to plan, schedule and capture real time information on all waste collection and disposal jobs as efficiently and cost effectively as possible with better communication and co-ordination between drivers and office staff. This is achieved through integrating processes and information on waste data, jobs, driver activity, vehicle capacity, routes and tracking to help drive down costs in the waste management operation.
- Ability to plan routes more effectively for better utilisation of fleet.
- Flexibility to make changes via the PDA to planned routes, down to seasonal, capacity or ad-hoc job requirements
- Real-time data visibility across the operation through the ability to collect all data in one place – improving reporting, analysis and evaluation.
- Improved communication with drivers including time capture to monitor productivity levels.
- Job ticket verification, electronic proof of collection/delivery/disposal
- Scottish Water cut logistics costs and improve service with TranSend mobile job management system
- Severn Trent Water cut logistics costs and increase renewable energy output with route planning & mobile job management system for sludge tankering collection and disposal.
- Tardis Environmental centralise route planning and streamline job management with TranSend integrated routing and ePOD solution
- Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water cuts sludge transport costs with TranSend